Saturday, August 2, 2014

Random Pics from September

September I was busy making a few more baby quilts before all of the new babies in the family arrived. I made one for Andrew and Cami's baby, Max, as well as helped my SIL Shannon sew her first quilt for her baby Saylor.




Left: Daphne loves to bathe and refused to get undressed for this one. I don't think she was too happy about it in the end, haha. Right: Daphne had so much fun being babysat by "Monkey" (not sure why Daphne started calling her that but she did!) one night that she refused to let her go home.


Left: With daddy at Family Day on base. Right: Waiting for daddy to come home from work.


We went to the zoo with my mom, Mary, and her grandson, Carson. We had so much fun, that we upgraded to a season pass. We try to make it there about once a month. Daphne loves it and it has been especially nice to go there before/after all the doctors visits and surgeries she has had at Primarys this last year to make the day a little more fun:)



Happy girl before church one Sunday. She LOVES going to church.


Funny faces.


Left: Helping daddy buy wood for the window seat bench we built for her room. We pretended to be carpenters for a few days! Right: Sitting on my parents metal dog. She thought she could go for a ride.


Left: I came home from work late to find both Dan and Daphne asleep on my bed. Usually when I come home, Dan is asleep and Daphne is wide awake enjoying her extra tv time:) Right: We love to play dress-up.


Library time!





No comments: