Monday, August 11, 2014

January

I am actually getting closer to being caught up! I am finally blogging about the current year! Too bad I am still on January when it is August, but at least I am getting there. Maybe I will actually achieve my goal of being caught up by the time this baby boy of ours arrives in 3 months.

Pictures from January:

Dan and Daphne all decked out in their Saints gear for yet another game:)


Left: We got to watch the cute baby Tori one night for the first time while her mommy was at work and her daddy was at a basketball game. Right: Daphne and Dan taking a nap together. I am pretty sure they were pretending... It doesn't seem realistic for that to actually happen, lol.

Daphne "helping" me work one day. I never work when she is awake anymore...I wonder why;)


Daphne also had surgery at Primary's in January. I hate to say it, but at the time we had hoped it would be her only surgery there. As of last week, she has had three in the last six months and four total in the year. Here's to hoping we are finally through some of Daphne's poor health days. I want to write more about it all and I promise I will, but for now, here are all the pictures. I am extremely grateful for all the wonderful blessings that have come to pass through the hardships we have faced but I have to be in the right frame of mind still to journal about all the things my sweet girl has overcome.

Prior to the procedure:


After the procedure:


Fun bath time! Yes, stubborn girl got in with her clothes and shoes on. I finally convinced her to take off her clothes, but not her shoes.






I took Daphne and Ada to the library one day. Daphne was pretty excited to have Ada ride in our car.




Gabe with Boston, Daphne, and Max.

No comments: