Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Crandall Christmas Party

In the past, the Crandall siblings have drawn names for Christmas gifts for each other. This year, we decided to put our money into a fun memory together instead, especially since Spencer and Kristen were in town!
 
 
We had a gingerbread house decorating contest at our house and had some neighbors come over to judge it afterwards. To be honest, I don't even remember who won, maybe it is because it wasn't us. haha.

 
Dan and I made a manger scene. Well, more I did. He helped a lot with Daphne and we can be honest, when it comes to creative tasks, I can get a smig controlling...


The prepared ones in the family (aka Spencer and Kristen) put together an awesome lighthouse.


Cami and Andrew's house.


Abby and Grandpa Crandall's church


Mike and Natalie's Tuttie Fruitie house. I learned Mike can be as controlling when it comes to creative things as I can, haha. At least mine was a religious gingerbread scene in the end. Haha. Everyone teased him that it was a little too "fruity" between the rainbows and the two male Santa Clauses on the doorstep.


The Crandall Clan! Minus Daphne, who was sleeping.

Dan and I with our Nativity Scene

No comments: