Monday, December 8, 2008

The official Cheerleader

A few weekends ago after Dan finished running 12 miles (I think...I've slept since then...) we went over to help my friend, Jenni, train for a physical test she is taking. So along with the 12 he had already ran he ran another 1.5 with Jenni as well as helped her with her sit-ups and push-ups. Dan seemed to really enjoy helping someone else train, I told him he should become a personal trainer!

Anyways, while Dan and Jenni trained I was the official cheerleader/babysitter/photographer, which was plenty for me...I would much rather be the cheerleader than run myself:)

My official helper...Colt kept on trying to take the camera from me so I took several pictures of him to keep him occupied.


Push-ups


Sit-ups...Cold decided he wanted to do sit-ups too!

No comments: