Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged by Julia AGAIN!

8 TV Shows I Watch

1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Home Improvement
3. Cosby Show
4. Trading Spaces
5. Food Network Challenge
6. Ace of Cakes
7. What Not to Wear
8. Leave it to Beaver

8 Restaurants I like

1. Red Robin
2. Cafe Rio
3. Costa Vida
4. Royal Jade (My top 4 fav are in Utah...and where do I live???)
5. Applebees
6. Chili's
7. Moes
8. Carabbas

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to the Gym
2. Worked
3. Set up the Christmas Tree at work
4. Packed for our Thanksgiving Trip
5. Cleaned up some of the clutter in our house
6. Help Dan fill out some paperwork for work
7. Picked up my prescription
8. Fell asleep trying to watch Home Improvement

8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Dan's race this weekend
4. Seeing family and friends in Utah next month
5. Christmas Shopping
6. Finishing setting up my Christmas decorations (I think I have Christmas on my mind...what do you think??)
7. The next Twilight Movie...I am really impatient for that one!
8. Having a house (I am tired of having NO STORAGE SPACE!)

8 Things on my wish list

1. For Dan to find a major and finish school
2. Ditto, but for me
3. To have a house, sooner than later
4. To go somewhere fun on vacation I have never been
5. To have a craft room
6. Visit Dan's mission
7. Be two places at once
8. Sometimes to be 3 places at once

I tag...Jenni, Ellee, Amber, Whit, Megan, Mary, Lora, basically everyone who hasn't done it...

No comments: