Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Caroling

After work Wednesday Dan and I went Christmas Caroling with the youth at church as well. One of the members of the Bishopric brought his trailer full of hay. We invited families to join us as well. All the kids were on the trailer while the adults walked. It was really fun, one of the best activities I think we have ever had for the youth. We got to sing to a few families that really needed to be uplifted this Christmas Season as well. Christmas music is one of my favorite things about Christmas. I love the peaceful feeling it gives me, especially Christmas Hymns like "Away in a Manger" and "Silent Night." I had a rough day at work and was having a hard time handling everything that had taken place. I was amazed at how much the carols really calmed me down and lifted my spirits. I might just start listening to those songs all year long!

Cady & Ellee Pettit's son, Merik.




Both the Heathers strumming to the guitar.

Cady, Madison, Kaitlin, and her friend.

Sarah & Kali.

Silly Jean....

No comments: