Friday, December 19, 2008

Work Christmas Party

On Wednesday we had our annual work Christmas party. We just do a potluck during lunch in the boardroom on the 3rd floor. I really wanted to make a Christmas cake this year and decided the work party was as good of time as any to do it. I had a lot of fun making it. I spent so much time on it though that I didn't want to cut it! I understand I can't just keep cakes forever...but I sure didn't want to be the one to destroy it! Maybe I need to find a hobby that lasts a little longer than a cake...but yet, if we had to store everything I made we would have to live in a mansion!







2 comments:

Julie said...

That turned out soooo super cute! I love the penguin. Great job. It looks fantastic.

MG said...

Hey Sierra,
Just our searching peoples sites and found yours. How cute. Wow you sure are crafty and amazing cakes. I love the vinyl you made for the wedding on a picture frame. Melissa Gates