Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yuck!

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck yuck. That is all I can say.....I have been sick lots lately. Don't remember if I have really said that on the blog or not, but I have. This past weekend we went to Lafayette for my sister-in-law, Angel's, bridal shower. Sunday morning I woke up not feeling so good and by the time we left to head home Sunday night whole right side of my throat and right ear were just throbbing and haven't stopped since. I instantly had the impression that it was my tonsils, and sure enough it was. I went to urgent care yesterday and they told me I needed to have them removed. They gave me a steroid shot plus several prescriptions. I have had at least 6 episodes of being sick/sinus infections this year, 3 of which have been in the last month. So....tomorrow to the ENT I go! So I guess I will wait to see what he says. If I have surgery, hopefully it will be soon so I can get back to normal before Angel's wedding and our trip to Utah for Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! I hate not feeling good...beyond the norm that is. :) This Dr's orders are to get lots of rest and drink pleny of fluids...that'll be $40 please. :)

Amber Shellabarger said...

Well that sounds like fun. You are so lucky.

Deaton Adventures said...

So tell us what ENT said. Are you having them out? If so, When?