Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good news...well at least for now!

Sorry Mary, I know you asked several days ago what I found out from the ENT but I seem to have lost a lot of ambition to do things, such as posting, the past few weeks....hopefully now that I am starting to feel better I will get that ambition back real quick!

When I went to the ENT last week it was confirmed that I had tonsillitis. He informed me that all the prescriptions I had been given in the past were not strong enough to kill it. My mom said it's a wonder I didn't end up in the ER with pain since the meds weren't even working...I seriously considered it a few times late at night but then the pain would always start to dull itself about the time I thought I couldn't take much more. Anyways, so since I had never had any meds strong enough to kill what I had and he was unsure how many times I have actually had tonsillitis or if some of my other times of being sick were from something else...he wants to hold off on the surgery. I was told to come back in two months or if I get sick again before then to come back then. Wednesday night I was also able to get a blessing at church. It seems between the meds and the blessing I really have improved. I am tired and a little sluggish still but I am pretty much back to normal....

Last night my ears and throat started to hurt a little again, along with a sinus headache...but so far it hasn't got worse...so hopefully with all the medicines and vitamins I am taking I will be able to keep it from turning into anything! Dan told me last night that I am taking more pills in a day than he has probably taken in 2 years combined....which is probably true:) Granted, he never takes medicine, vitamins, or anything.....which he should at least take vitamins...but seriously, the two of us could not be more opposite when it comes to stuff like that! I swear sometimes that any immune system or metabolism that I might have ever had, must have been given to him because his is perfect! He rarely, if ever, gets sick or gains a pound after eating everything in our cupboards in one setting! And some days I wonder if mine even exists! Hee hee....

Anyways, thanks family for praying and worrying about me so much lately! My blessing was so very helpful and I am grateful for that. My parents care package they sent has been a big help too!

Now I just need to work on posting about everything else I have been thinking about lately....

No comments: