Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shreveport!

After we left Florida we took advantage of being so close to our 1st home that we made a quick trip north to go visit! It was sooooo good to see all our friends that we consider family. We stayed a few nights first with our friends from church, the Doans. We loved being able to spend time with them and our ward family. It felt like we had never left. Boy do we miss all of them! We are so grateful for their friendships and all they do for us!


On the 4th of July the Doans, us, and my friend Jenni Litton and her family all met up at the Boardwalk for fireworks. It was so fun to go watch fireworks where we used to watch them when we lived there!


Jacob and Colt Litton



Jeff Doan and Ava


cute Molly Blood (Doan's grandchild)


Sabette Doan and the girls


Dan REALLY liked the watermelon! lol


Jacob and Colt with Sparklers


Jamon Blood and Molly


After fireworks we were able to stay a couple of nights with Jenni and her family. We had such a good time catching up with them. I sure miss them! I didn't do a very good job at taking pictures in Shreveport so I had to get at least one with my favorite boys before we left. It was quite early so I was trying to be enthusiastic for the 3 of us!


I sure will miss them!


They look a little more happy now that Jenni joined in the mix! I was so glad to be able to catch up! Life sure has changed for both of us since we used to see each other daily at the Law Firm. I sure miss her and her family but am happy for the time we do get to spend with each other still!

No comments: