Wednesday, August 4, 2010

See Below!

It is amazing the motivation I can find to do many things other than what I should be doing during finals week! Monday I painted our garage and front door, balanced the checkbook, went to Sam's club, make 6 loaves of zucchini bread, etc...instead of studying for my Business Law final. Yesterday I finally had to end my procrastination and finished studying just in time to take my test before the testing center closed!



Today I find myself catching up on like 6 months of blog posts....hope you enjoy! You will have to click the older post button several times as there are like 10 entries I did...Don't expect any posts tomorrow though...my procrastination will once again have to end as my Accounting final is tomorrow afternoon! After then I have two weeks of freedom before it all starts back up again!



Although this summer has been very busy with school I am amazed at all the things we did amongst the crazy schedule. I took 15 credit hours in 7 weeks. What a task but so glad I did it! The second summer block I only had 6 credit hours so it wasn't as bad. It allowed us to fit in several of the fun things we did that you will see below...enjoy!

No comments: