Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rueb's Mission Call Continued

Rueben also sent me pictures from when he opened his call. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures since we weren't able to be there. Enjoy!


Right before he opened his call.


Right after he opened his call. You probably can't tell really well on the computer but when I first saw this picture up close I swear Rueben looked just like my dad. It was weird because I almost felt like I was seeing what my dad would have looked like when he was younger/what Rueben will look like when he is older.

My mom had a huge map in the living room for everyone to look at to help them make their guess of where he would go. Rueben took this picture after of him pointing to the place! Weird to think a month has already gone by since he got his call.

No comments: