Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Paul & Ice Skating

Last month I had posted about us going ice skating while in Utah with family. I had talked about Paul and his lack of talent in this particular sport (see Christmas Events 7-10 (Ice Skating) on Jan. 19th for a refresher!). I had wanted to post a picture of him then but had to wait to get it from Rueben. Anyways, he sent me the picture recently so here it is!

If you look really closely you can see Paul (White shirt, hat, and black pants) is holding onto Dan's shirt. It looks like Dan is holding his hand but in reality he was really trying to push his dad off of him before he made them both fall!


Rueben sent me this picture too. I just thought it was funny because you can really see our almost one foot height difference well in the picture. Sometimes I wonder where I came from! I know I look like my mom and all but I definitely didn't inherit my parents tall skinny body frames but Rueben sure did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. it was just a little awkward having my dad holding on to my pants so that he wouldn't fall. I felt bad for the old man so i stopped just to skate close to him, but to my surprise he grabbed my pants and wouldn't let go, but as soon as i sped up he let go because he was afraid to fall. I loved skating, i got a hang of it but my dad never did, must be his age catching up to him. Dan

Jessica said...

Looks like a lot of fun!