Monday, September 8, 2008

Cupcakes:)


Dan bought me this really cool cupcake idea book from Micheals recently. I have been memorizing all the ideas from it because I have looked at it so much since I got it. I have been impatiently waiting for the chance to Well this weekend we had a overnighter at my apartment for the young women at church. I took full advantage of the opportunity to make cupcakes and have others eat them instead of just Dan & I. They were my first attempt and a little challenging I must say but it was a fun project. I am taking a cake decorating class at a tech school just down the street from my house as well starting tomorrow....so I am sure I will have more pictures to follow in the next few weeks plus cake coming out my ears!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL deal! I miss being able to just DO STUFF randomly, enjoy that cause kids will change that. I love having Jaxon around and wouldn't change it but miss being able to do some things, as he gets older things are slowly coming back into my life. I can actually read a little of a book now while Jaxon naps. Anyway, the cupcakes look great and yummy! What a fun idea!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Those were so good. My boys loved them. Merik knew exactly what was on top of them. Good luck in your class