Monday, July 28, 2014

August 2013- Arts Festival & Lagoon

One of my favorite traditions my family had growing up, was attending the Park City Arts Festival. We have gone a few times since we have been married and I still love it!
 
Waiting for the bus

The coolest bobblehead animals you will ever see- their heads bob in the wind


Yes, I attended the Arts Festival with a broken nose. I figured I had attended a wedding and a funeral already that month, I may as well go out in public to do something I enjoy! My nose was still pretty painful so we had to take the day fairly slow.  We took a break for ice cream at the Java Cow on Main Street. It's our favorite!




We were also able to go to Lagoon thanks to Andrew and Cami hooking us up with some awesome discount tickets!


Boston and Daphne were so cute together. They loved riding rides together. We all chuckled, especially when they were on this ride, because it always appeared as if Boston was taking Daphne on a date. This ride, our babies enjoyed a luxurious drive through the country. They could have cared less that their mommies and daddies weren't in sight!






 Apparently Daphne and I wore the same outfits to lagoon that we wore to Park City. At least my cast was gone for these pics!




The next week, we were able to use our bounceback passes to go to Lagoon with Rueben and Kamille (and yes, we are in the same outfits again...what can I say, they were our coolest outfits to wear on a very hot August day!).






Below right: I love how curly Daphne's hair is starting to get, especially when she is outside sweating in the hot sun!



No comments: