Monday, March 26, 2012

St. Patty's Day

I had been looking forward to have a cute little girl to make a St. Patty's outfit for months before Daphne was even born (since I knew it would be her first holiday!). I had planned on making her a cute outfit but was a little naive as to how time consuming this cute little girl would be. A day or two before St. Patty's Day while on a run for wipes and formula, I found this cute onesie at walmart and decided I could handle a 3 dollar splurge and a reality check that making her outfit wasn't realistic. We celebrated the actual holiday by feeding, changing diapers, sleeping, and a ammetoure attempt at a photo shoot:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did the little one celebrate drinking Green St Patty's Formula? Or just have Green Stinky Diapers.

Signed - Her Favorite G-Pa