Sunday, September 27, 2009

24th of July 10K

Okay, so I found some pictures on the home computer from during the time of my blogging absence that I really do want to post.


For the 24th of July Dan and his brother, Andrew, decided to run the 10k in Salt Lake for Pioneer Day. It was really fun to have my mom and Dan's family there to watch the race. Both Andrew and Dan did really well. I have a video below (pardon my excellent recording skills...lol) of Dan finishing and the great time he came in at! Runners from all over the world come to run this race because of the cash rewards...so no, neither of them placed but they still did really good and were among the first group of Utah racers to finish.


Dan after the Race

Sitting in the ice tubs. He said it was WAY cold and it took me awhile to get a picture before he could quickly hop out.


The runners.




The runners with Jordan and Michael



The wives of the runners.


Dan and I. (Notice how close I was to Cami compared
to Dan...i.e. she wasn't sweaty like him!)


Dan's family and my mom (not sure where Dan is...I was taking the picture).


Now one with Dan and I!

We had a really good time and can't wait for the summer again so we can go to more races!

No comments: