Thursday, June 13, 2013

Over the Hill

In April, Dan turned 30!!! I had such a fun time teasing him about how old he is. Sad thing, I am not too many years away from that myself. Weird to think how young we still feel but as kids 30 was ancient.

Dan doesn't mind being publicly teased in the least bit so I had to take full advantage by throwing him a surprise birthday party.

These were the invites I mailed out to family. I have been waiting for the right opportunity for years to use this picture of him.


Daphne stayed overnight with her Aunt Nat and Uncle Mike while we went to Park City. It was the first time we left her with someone else overnight. It was a good experience for all three of us. When we arrived back in Layton I had Mike invite us to dinner and say he had coupon we could use. I knew after having spent money in Park City he wouldn't agree to spending more unless it was mostly free!

Dan was quite confused when I had to literally drag him to this weird back corner of Roosters with the curtain closed. It was fun to pull off the surprise. Most of the family were able to make it, which was great.

Pictures of all the guests:







Wouldn't be a party without our friend Mike stealing my phone to take a picture of himself









Only old farts like Tinkerbell

No comments: