Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Just a few fun things to document the beginning of the holidays:
 
Daphne's Christmas Tree. I always had my own little Christmas Tree growing up and my parents would get us a new ornament to put on our tree each year. We decided to continue the same Christmas tradition at our house.

Our Christmas Tree.

We always get new ornaments each year to represent the year as well as one for every place we visit. This year? The stork brought Daphne!

Dan usually isn't picky when it comes to decorations but every year without fail both his Saints ornaments have to hog the top of the Christmas tree.

 To start off December with the Christmas Spirit Daphne and I went with my parents to the Midway Christmas celebration on December 1st. They had fun booths and nativity scenes from around the world to look at.




 Then this past weekend we had three Christmas Parties to attend. I only got pictures of the first one, which was the Black Family Christmas Party at Red Robin. Dan never quite made it. He had to come late so he drove separate, on the way there his car broke down and he spent the afternoon getting it towed. Oh such fun! But he did make it in time to join me for the annual Ugly Sweater Party that his cousin, Cort, throws every year. I am pretty sure there is a picture of us floating around somewhere of us at the party. Then Sunday we had my mom's family Christmas Party.

At Red Robin:
Grandpa sported Daphne's Elf hat that she refused to wear





No comments: