Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cool as a Cucumber

I was looking through all our photos from our trip to St. George this past weekend (more on that later) and I couldn't help but laugh at all the photos we tried to take of Daphne with her cousin, Boston. They have such unique personalities which make it so fun. Can you tell which one is "As Cool as a Cucumber" while the other practically topples over on them constantly due to excessive wiggles? Ha ha. Boston is very patient with Daphne already. He is such a serious boy, it's quite cute. The last photo is the best I got of the two of them together...Boston finally lost his patience with Daphne I guess and dropped his chin right as she chose to look at the camera:) 






1 comment:

Camille Crandall said...

oh wow!! ha ha ha that post seriously gave me a good laugh!!! I love those pics!! Daphne cracks me up!! Can't wait to see what she'll be like as she gets older! As well as Boston! :)