Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Haircut......

Rueben bought himself a hair cutting kit while on his mission....at $15 a haircut and with needing one every 6 weeks or so...he decided to just start cutting his own. Dan has been trying to talk me into cutting his hair for years and I have always been too chicken to do so. Spending money on a haircut has outweighed the consequences of me possibly giving him a whack job...

Anyways, so last week Rueben cut Dan's hair for him! I was quite impressed! Rueben knew how to do quite a few techniques and actually gave him a better haircut than several of the people on base have in the past.





When going through Rueben's pictures from his mission we ran across this....the consequences of cutting your own hair. Glad this didn't happen when he did Dan's hair! I don't think the military would have like it too much!



On a side note....my mom helped mend some of Rueben's pants that got worn out the past two years. If you look closely...Rueben had sewn his pants with dental floss to get him by. I have to admit, he was quite innovative!

2 comments:

Camille Crandall said...

Andrew has been through a few whack jobs (he's a good sport) ha ha but I'm getting better, and it'll be worth my learning, cause according to Andrew we'll be having 5 boys....... Ruben did a good job!

Megan said...

I HATE giving Randy and Morgan haircuts. Paying for someone else to cut their hair is one thing I am definitely willing to do.